Construction Safety Toolkit
The OSHC Construction Toolkit is a compilation of significant booklets for the implementation of OSH in the construction industry.
The toolkit includes:
- DOLE Construction Safety and Health Program Template (comprehensive)
- DOLE Department Order No. 13: Guidelines Governing OSH in the Construction Industry
- DOLE Department Order No. 128-13: Amending Rule 1414 on Scaffoldings of the 1989 OSH Standards, as amended
- Code of Practice for Tower Crane Safety
- DOLE Construction Safety and Health Program Template (for residential/two-storey /minor repair works)
- Construction Safety Checklist
- Komics mula sa OSHC re Construction Safety
- An Employer's Guide on the Employees' Compensation Program
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
For returns, please visit the OSHC-Region 6 office in Iloilo City.
For clients residing in Iloilo City, they can acquire the item/s at the OSHC-Region 6 office at 3F, ME Bldg., Brgy. Dungon B, Jaro, Iloilo City, Iloilo.
Clients outside Iloilo City will be the ones to cater the shipping fee of the item via cash on delivery. They will be provided with the tracking details to monitor the delivery of their items.
For unsuccessful shipping transactions due to delivery limitations, the client will be contacted to modify the shipping address that will be reachable by the shipper.