Sat, Oct 21|
Mastering Food Safety: Your Recipe for Success
This training was designed to be a valuable investment for your company to improve its food safety performance, increase the confidence of your employees, and maintain a strong brand reputation in the industry.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About the event
In celebration of the upcoming Food Safety Awareness Week on the last week of October, the ACTSAFE Health and Environmental Corporation, together with the Negrense Food Consultancy Group (NFCG Inc.) would are inviting your good office to a special course on occupational safety and health (OSH) entitled, “Mastering Food Safety: Your Recipe for Success,” via a webinar on October 21, 2023.
The 1987 Philippine Constitution, specifically Section 9 - Article XVI, provides that the State shall protect consumers from trade malpractices and from substandard or hazardous products. In addition, The Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Food Safety Act of 2013 SECTION 2., provides that the State shall protect and promote the right to health of the people and instill health consciousness among them.
Lastly, Republic Act No. 11058, otherwise known as the “Act Strengthening the OSH Standards and Provided Penalties for Violations Thereof,” states that employers shall equip a place of employment for workers free from hazardous conditions that are causing or likely to cause death, illness or physical harm to the workers. And, ensure that, so far as is reasonably practicable, the chemical, physical and biological substances and agents, and ergonomic and psychosocial stresses under their control are without risk to health when the appropriate measures of protection are taken, among others.
The program will include the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Food Safety - Understanding the key principles of food safety and its importance in the food industry.
- Best Practices on Food Handling – Prevailing practices for safe food handling from the moment of receiving food products to preparation, cooking, storage, and serving.
- New Trends and Methods on Avoidance of Cross Contamination
- Essential Sanitation and Hygiene Techniques – Up-to-date sanitation and hygiene practices, including cleaning and disinfecting tools, equipment, and facilities.
- Modern Food Storage and Transportation Guidelines – Modern procedures for proper food storage and transportation to maintain food safety.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS A MUST.
OSH SPECIAL COURSE TICKET
This ticket will serve as your proof of your registration.₱1,500.00+₱37.50 service fee